My roots are starting to sprout up so I will be posting soon! Pictured above is Blue Cohosh. When it comes up all the way it will have a cluster of green leaves and will make a flower and then blue berries. Right now it's just blue.
This is my bloodroot which is making a flower for the first time in four years. I think that will be my first post after the flower opens up all the way. Be back with you soon!
Wear your green in style with this Verdant Spiral Necklace and Earrings Set by Whimsy Beading! Bright, springtime greens in Chyrsolite, Peridot, Fern Green and Jet 2X AB Swarovski bicones twirl in harmony with forest green AB 11/0 and 15/0 Miyuki seed beads, a bright sterling silver chain and sterling silver findings.
Necklace measures 18", Ear wires are French Hook style Argentium Silver.
1. Visit the Whimsy Beading Etsy Shop and leave a comment here about any of the items the shop. Or tell us something you would like to see Kelly and Joey create.
2. Follow the Bluegrass etsy team blog if you are not already a follower. Let us know you are following by commenting below. (one chance to win)
3. Subscribe to the Bluegrass etsy emails from this blog if you are not already a subscriber. Let us know you have subscribed in a comment below. (one chance to win)
4. Post about this contest on your own blog and leave us the link below for your blog. (one chance to win)
5. Tweet about this contest from your twitter account and leave us your twitter name. (one chance to win)
6. Make a purchase from Whimsy Beading for 3 chances to win. List the transaction ID in three separate comments below.
This contest will end at midnight on Thursday, March 31. The giveaway for this month is open to US residents only.
To find more handmade items from the Bluegrass Etsy Street team simply log into etsy and search "teambluegrass".
Congratulations to Mary Lee of St. Augustine, FL! Mary is our winner of the beautiful pink mosaic frame created by DoMosaics. Thanks to all who entered, and special thanks to DoMosaics for sponsoring the month of February.
Stay tuned for our giveaway for the month of March!