Special thanks to team member Kellibeans for hosting our February giveaway. Our lucky winner was Jama Watts of ThesePreciousThings. Congrats to our winner!
We have another wonderful giveaway lined up for the month of March! This beautiful necklace was created by the husband and wife team of Kelly and Joey Graves, also known as WhimsyBeading.
Created with our fantastic team member Paulena in mind, Paulena's Pearls are great for those who love to sport the red, white and blue all year long! This 18" necklace is made with 8mm white glass pearls and 4mm Swarovski crystals in brilliant Siam Ruby and Cobalt, with sterling silver findings.
The value of this giveaway is $25.00.You can see more creations from WhimsyBeading at their etsy shop.
"Whimsy Beading is donating 50% of the proceeds from the first three sales in March to Cheyenne Wright, the fantastic colorist for Girl Genius (www.girlgeniusonline.com), to help offset the costs of his medical bills. After that, 20% of the proceeds from our sales in March will go to Cheyenne."
How to Enter:
1. Visit the Whimsy Beading etsy shop and leave a comment here about an item you like or ask a question of Kelly and Joey. (one chance to win)
2. Follow the Bluegrass etsy team blog if you are not already a follower. Let us know you are following by commenting below. (one chance to win)
3. Subscribe to the Bluegrass etsy emails from this blog if you are not already a subscriber. Let us know you have subscribed in a comment below. (one chance to win)
4. Post about this contest on your own blog and leave us the link below for your blog. (one chance to win)
5. Tweet about this contest from your twitter account and leave us your twitter name. (one chance to win)
6. Make a purchase from WhimsyBeading for 3 chances to win. List the transaction ID in three separate comments below.
Kelly and Joey will draw a random winner on Wednesday, March 31. Stay tuned and good luck!
Road 2 California Quilt Show With Baby Sister
5 months ago