Our June giveaway is created and donated by Robin Wood of FacesAreFunny. Robin has screenprinted a cute apron that reminds us of summer picnics!
This little apron is the perfect size for your pruners, scissors and some twine plus your cell phone. I hand screen printed a small army of ants with black, water-based textile ink. It is machine washable in cold water and you know you'll get it dirty. I'd hang this to dry but it can be thrown in a regular dryer.
You certainly don't have to use it for gardening, it could also work at a craft fair for holding change, it could be used to hold your clothespins while you're hanging the wash out to dry in the summer sun or just wear it as a fashion statement.
One size fits most. Valued at $11.
Here are the ways to enter:
1. Visit the FacesAreFunny etsy shop and leave a comment here about any of the items in Robin's shop. Or tell us something you would like to see Robin create.
2. Follow the Bluegrass etsy team blog if you are not already a follower. Let us know you are following by commenting below. (one chance to win)
3. Subscribe to the Bluegrass etsy emails from this blog if you are not already a subscriber. Let us know you have subscribed in a comment below. (one chance to win)
4. Post about this contest on your own blog and leave us the link below for your blog. (one chance to win)
5. Tweet about this contest from your twitter account and leave us your twitter name. (one chance to win)
6. Make a purchase from FacesAreFunny for 3 chances to win. List the transaction ID in three separate comments below.
Our contest ends on June 30 so hurry and get entered!
Beauty Close to Home
3 weeks ago