Congratulations to Florentina of Chicago for winning our June giveaway!
Our giveaway for July is sponsored by Jenelle of TNTees. This month she is giving away a set of 2 eco-friendly reuseable produce bags. These bags are made from recycled T-shirts and allow your produce to breath, unlike the plastic bags you get at the grocery store. You can machine wash them and reuse them for years and they are made of cotton so will not pollute the environment. She is offering this contest worldwide so follow the rules below to enter. The contest ends July 31st!
1. Visit TNTeesEtsy Shop and leave a comment here about any of the items the shop. Or tell us something you would like to see Jenelle create.
2. Follow the Bluegrass etsy team blog if you are not already a follower. Let us know you are following by commenting below. (one chance to win)
3. Subscribe to the Bluegrass etsy emails from this blog if you are not already a subscriber. Let us know you have subscribed in a comment below. (one chance to win)
4. Post about this contest on your own blog and leave us the link below for your blog. (one chance to win)
5. Tweet about this contest from your twitter account and leave us your twitter name. (one chance to win)
6. Make a purchase from TNTees for 3 chances to win. List the transaction ID in three separate comments below.