Here in the Louisville area we had a brief snap of cool weather and for a moment, it felt like fall! It was so welcome after the 90 degree temps we've had all summer. Thinking of cooler weather ahead, it's a great time to think about decorating for fall. And we have just the giveaway for you!
Belinda has graciously donated a set of large handcrafted country pumpkins. They will be perfect for Autumn and Halloween decorating!
"This set of large fabric pumpkins will look wonderful nestled atop your cupboard or sideboard with leaves and grubby pillar candles! Or as a table centerpiece, or along your mantle. They are the perfect touch for your Autumn decorating!
Each pumpkin is sewn from warm and natural quilt batting, painted a shade of harvest orange, coffee stained and baked dry in the oven.
The leaves are sewn from a variety of green plaid or check fabric with layers of batting and then coffee stained. (Shown with green checks). A single leaf is added to each pumpkin, along with rusty wire tendrils and a wood stem cut from a tree branch.
Each pumpkin has been sprinkled along the top with German glass glitter --- just like the dew on the pumpkins in the fields.
Each pumpkin is approximately 5 1/2 - 7 inches in diameter and is unique from any other in the set."
The value of this giveaway is $24.95.
Wow, there is a lot of detail that goes into creating these special pumpkins. Need a set of your own? Here are the ways to enter!
1. Visit the WanderingWhimsies etsy shop and leave a comment here about any of the items in Belinda's shop. Or tell us something you would like to see Belinda create.
2. Follow the Bluegrass etsy team blog if you are not already a follower. Let us know you are following by commenting below. (one chance to win)
3. Subscribe to the Bluegrass etsy emails from this blog if you are not already a subscriber. Let us know you have subscribed in a comment below. (one chance to win)
4. Post about this contest on your own blog and leave us the link below for your blog. (one chance to win)
5. Tweet about this contest from your twitter account and leave us your twitter name. (one chance to win)
6. Make a purchase from Wandering Whimsies for 3 chances to win. List the transaction ID in three separate comments below.